Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Master Bath Monstrosity

I have way too many design ideas floating around in my head and need a place to let them out. Turns out my dog is not as interested in my design scheme for the guest bedroom as I had hoped. Instead I must turn to the abyss that is the internet.

Here we go...

I don't mean to brag, but I like to think that the house is coming along quite nicely. At least most of the house. The one room that I've been meaning to tackle most is probably the master bath. It looks so bad, I die a little on the inside every time I look at it. It probably doesn't look so bad to others, but in my head it's a monstrosity. Here are the before pictures of the bathroom taken at closing two years ago:






Yes, the sink is located outside of the bathroom, which makes no sense at all. Which also makes me dread how terrible it looks even more since it's visible from the actual bedroom. Although, the big bath renovation I had planned is looking like it's not going to be a possibility this summer, I have been able to come up with a new plan for tackling the bathroom.

Stage 1: Sink
Stage 2: Tub and tile surround
Stage 3: Wall rearrangement

More on these later.

No comments: